You can download form here.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION :
1) The theme of the exhibition is “World Heritage”. Cartoons not related with the main theme and the sub- themes, may not take part in the festival and the exhibition. The final decision is to be given by the Organizational Committee, and this committee works with cartoonist Tan Oral’s chairmanship.
1) Technique: Free. Black/white or colour.
2) Dimension: A4 or A3. No passé partout, no frame.
Sending Way (Possible in 2 ways):
1) By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartoons should have 300 dpi resolution and JPEG formatted. (Max. 2 MB)
Work should be named. Example: nameandsurnameofartist_nameofwork.jpeg
2) By post: If this way is preferred, cartoons shouldn’t have passé partout and frame. Please
send them with filled participation form to the below address.
Aktiffelsefe-Yeni Yuksektepe Kultur Dernegi
P.S. : No limitation for the number of works to be sent for the exhibition.
Sending Back the cartoons:
1) All cartoons will be kept in the cartoon archives of Active Philosophy – Yeni Yüksektepe Cultural Association
and archives of Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality and will not be sent back, unless there is a special request from the artist to send his/her work back.
Usage Rights of the cartoons:
All the usage rights of the cartoons belong to Active Philosophy – Yeni Yuksektepe Cultural Association without any commercial purposes and Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality which supports the 9th International Festival. The originals may be printed or exhibited in Turkey or abroad; used for the books, magazines, catalogues, brochures, VCD’s and DVD’s to be printed by Active Philospohy – Yeni Yuksektepe and its corporative associations in Turkey or abroad; sent to another association in Turkey or abroad for the purpose of exhibiting or printing without commercial purpose by Active Philosophy – Yeni Yuksektepe. Even if the cartoonist sends the originals or the copies to Active Philosophy – Yeni Yuksektepe, the cartoonist will be the owner of the publication and financial rights. Cartoons that were exhibited in the festival will be covered under a catalog. A copy of the catalog will be uploaded on the Internet web site http://cartoonistfest.org and http://www.eskisehir-bld.gov.tr free for download. News covering the festival will also be available on the same web sites. The originals may be used in the news coverage about the Festival in the Print and TV Media. Both collaborators Active Philosophy – Yeni Yuksektepe Cultural Association and Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality are responsible for their own publications.
The deadline for the cartoons to arrive to the Festival Organizational Committee is 2rd October 2016.
Aktiffelsefe Yeni Yuksektepe Cultural Association Eskisehir Branch
Tel: +90 222 220 51 66